The Art Institute of Chicago Web Hunt.
1. Web address: Downtown Chicago's #1 Museum | The Art Institute of Chicago (artic.edu)
2.How much is a ticket for a student from Illinois?
The price of a ticket for students in Illinois is $16.
3.When can you go for free?
Every Monday, Thursday, and Friday, or Winter weekdays, January 9-March 24.
Exhibitions & Events:
1.Life and Afterlife in Ancient Egypt.
2. AField Guide to Photography and Media.
3.Himali Singh Soin: Static Range.
4.Cityscapes,Impressionism and Essentials: Paris Street; Rainy Day,1877 by Gustave Caillebotte.
I could learn about Paris in 1887. People's dress, architectural style and weather.
I could learn what it was like in 1884 at different levels of society.
Their dress, their pet and their entertainment.
I can learn about the American people's pursuit of space in 1972.
The item that I interest: Edward Hopper Nighthawks Folding Tote.
It is very easy to find it to navigate the AIC website.The best part of the website is the The Collection.
Three image:
I like the colors of these three paintings so much that I chose them.

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment